Tim Fraser's page at the WPI alumni site
Free (as in speech) software projects:
- Tinyserial -- a space-saving serial IO library for Arduino.
- LambdaCan -- an Arduino
Diecimila-based Lambda Calculus reducer.
- Slide40 -- slide presentation
software that mimics the minimalist look of 1970's all-caps 40-column
8-bit computer displays.
- Zilog Microcontroller Hacking
-- programs for Zilog Z8 Encore! and eZ80 Acclaim! boards done just for
- LOMAC -- a security
extension for Linux and FreeBSD kernels.
- Snowfence -- a simple
iptables firewall for the Sharp Zaurus palmtop.
- Tupd -- a daemon that reports
uptime statistics via HTTP.
- Pf -- a program that
implements the Playfair manual cryptosystem.
Free (as in beer) software projects:
For your amusement:
- Fraser, Evenson, Arbaugh, "VICI - Virtual-Machine Introspection for
Cognitive Immunity," Annual Computer Security Applications Conference,
2008 [ACSAC site].
- Petroni, Fraser, Walters, Arbaugh, "An Architecture for
Specification-Based Detection of Semantic Integrity Violations
in Kernel Dynamic Data," 15th USENIX Security Symposium, 2006
- Petroni, Fraser, Molina, Arbaugh, "Copilot - A Coprocessor-based
Kernel Runtime Integrity Monitor," 13th USENIX Security Symposium,
- Fraser, "LOMAC: MAC You Can Live With," FreeNIX Track, 2001 USENIX
Annual Technical Conference
- Fraser, "LOMAC: Low Water-Mark Integrity Protection for COTS
Environments," 2000 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
- Ko, Fraser, Badger, Kilpatrick, "Detecting and Countering System
Intrusions Using Software Wrappers," 2000 USENIX Security Symposium
- Fraser, Badger, Feldman, "Hardening COTS Software with Generic
Software Wrappers," 1999 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
- Fraser, Badger, "Ensuring Continuity During Dynamic Security Policy
Reconfiguration in DTE," 1998 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy.
- Mishra, Petroni, Arbaugh, Fraser, "Security issues in IEEE 802.11
wireless local area networks: a survey," Wireless Communications
and Mobile Computing, Vol. 4, No. 8, December 2004. (invited)
- Petroni, Walters, Fraser, Arbaugh, "FATKit: A Framework for the
Extraction and Analysis of Digital Forensic Data from Volatile
System Memory," Digital Investigation Journal 3(4), December 2006.
- Dingels, Fraser, Quinn, "Generating Java Unit Tests with AI Planning,"
Workshop on Empirical Assessment of Software Engineering Languages
and Technologies (WEASELTech), 2007.
- Fraser, Petroni, Arbaugh, "Applying flow-sensitive CQUAL to verify MINIX
authorization check placement," Proceedings of the 2006 workshop on
programming languages and analysis for security (PLAS), 2006
Many thanks to aej for making this web space available.
$Id: index.html,v 1.32 2009-03-01 22:51:00 tim Exp $